Friday, December 2, 2016

Maker Books!

Greetings all.

The Humble Book Bundle is currently a whole bunch of Make Magazine books. It's a nice little library of how-to for which you can name your price. If you give more than $15USD you get the whole shebang.

If you're not familiar with Humble Bundle, it's a charity that gives you the opportunity to name your price for a given assortment of stuff (originally video games - this is the reason why my Steam library looks like I'm more of a gamer than I actually am.). You can then choose how much of what you pay goes to the charity for that particular bundle. In this case it benefits MakerEd, which I admittedly know next to nothing about. It seems to also have an option to choose your own charity at the bottom, which is a new option to me.

So go check it out. Maybe get some cool books (in electronic format), and support a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment